Mahindra Thar Vs Nissan Terrano comparison
Compare Mahindra Thar and Nissan Terrano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Thar Vs Nissan Terrano on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Terrano starts at ₹ 10 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Terrano costs ₹ 10 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Terrano Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 9.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.99 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Terrano base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra Thar base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Terrano gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 108, 84 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Thar comes in 105 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Thar
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: PSA Groupe Secures Further 3 Billion Euros Of Loans
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Maruti Suzuki Extends Rs. 900 Crore Support To Dealerships
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Volkswagen Uses 3D Printer To Make Face Shields
- Coronavirus: World Car Awards 2020 Winners To Be Announced Online For The First Time
- 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Facelift With Camouflage Spotted Again While Testing In India
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review