Mahindra Thar Vs MG ZS EV comparison
Compare Mahindra Thar and MG ZS EV
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Thar Vs MG ZS EV on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 11.11 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.56 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the MG ZS EV starts at ₹ 24.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 27.88 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Thar base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl. The MG ZS EV base Electric returns 340 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Thar gets 105 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG ZS EV comes in 141 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Thar
- Audi Q5 Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Jeep Compass
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Thar Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Thar Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Thar
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Thar
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review