Mahindra Thar DI 2WD BS4 PS Vs Mahindra Thar DI 4WD BS4 PS comparison
Compare Mahindra Thar and Mahindra Thar
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Thar Vs Mahindra Thar on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 11.11 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.56 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Thar base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Thar gets 105 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Thar DI 2WD BS4 PS Vs Mahindra Thar DI 4WD BS4 PS
- Mahindra Thar CRDe 4WD AC Vs Mahindra Thar DI 2WD BS4 PS
- Mahindra Bolero Power Plus SLE BS4 Vs Mahindra Bolero Power Plus SLX BS4
- Mahindra Thar CRDe ABS 4WD AC Vs Mahindra Thar DI 2WD BS4 PS
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Mahindra Thar CRDe ABS 700 Special Edition Vs Mahindra Thar DI 2WD BS4 PS
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- Kia Motor Applies For New Logo Trademark In South Korea
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review