Mahindra Thar Vs Mahindra Bolero comparison
Compare Mahindra Thar and Mahindra Bolero
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Thar Vs Mahindra Bolero on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 11.11 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.56 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 8.24 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.91 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Thar base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Thar gets 105 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Bolero comes in 2 Diesel 63, 70 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Thar
- Audi Q5 Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Jeep Compass
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Thar Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Thar Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Thar
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Thar
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review