Mahindra Thar Vs Kia Seltos comparison
Compare Mahindra Thar and Kia Seltos
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Thar Vs Kia Seltos on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.3 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.32 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 12.3 Lakh, whereas the Kia Seltos Diesel top-end costs ₹ 19.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 11.11 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.56 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kia Seltos base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mahindra Thar base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kia Seltos gets 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Thar comes in 105 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Thar and Kia Seltos
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Thar
- Audi Q5 Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Jeep Compass
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Thar Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Thar Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Thar
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Thar
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review