Mahindra Thar Vs Jeep Compass comparison
Compare Mahindra Thar and Jeep Compass
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Thar Vs Jeep Compass on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 18.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 25.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 19.84 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Compass Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.81 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 11.11 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.56 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Compass base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Mahindra Thar base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Compass gets 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Thar comes in 105 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Thar and Jeep Compass
Related Comparison of Mahindra Thar
- Audi Q5 Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Jeep Compass
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Thar Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Thar Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Thar
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Thar
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review