Mahindra Supro Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comparison
Compare Mahindra Supro and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Supro Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.05 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 11.27 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Supro starts at ₹ 5.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.47 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Mahindra Supro base Diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Supro comes in 45 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Supro
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review