Mahindra Supro Vs ICML Extreme comparison
Compare Mahindra Supro and ICML Extreme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Supro Vs ICML Extreme on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel ICML Extreme starts at ₹ 7.12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Supro starts at ₹ 5.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.47 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the ICML Extreme base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Mahindra Supro base Diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the ICML Extreme gets 2 Diesel 100, 120 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Supro comes in 45 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Supro
- Renault Triber RXL Vs Renault Triber RXE
- Renault Triber Vs Mahindra Supro
- Renault Triber Vs Mahindra KUV100
- Renault Triber Vs Hyundai Venue
- Mahindra Supro Vs Datsun Go Plus
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up Vs Mahindra Supro
- Mahindra Supro VX BS4 8 STR Vs Mahindra Supro LX BS4 8 STR
- Mahindra Supro ZX BS4 5 STR Vs Mahindra Supro LX BS4 8 STR
- Mahindra Supro LX BS4 8 STR Vs Mahindra Supro LX BS4 8 STR
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona: Price Comparison
- MG ZS EV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 20.88 lakh
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review