Mahindra Scorpio Vs MG ZS EV comparison
Compare Mahindra Scorpio and MG ZS EV
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Scorpio Vs MG ZS EV on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.87 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the MG ZS EV starts at ₹ 24.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 27.88 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel engine returns 15 kmpl. The MG ZS EV base Electric returns 340 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Scorpio gets 3 Diesel 120, 140, 75 bhp engines, whereas the MG ZS EV comes in 141 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Scorpio
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review