Mahindra Scorpio Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire comparison
Compare Mahindra Scorpio and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Scorpio Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Dzire starts at ₹ 6.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.93 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Dzire Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.88 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.87 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 28 kmpl. The Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Scorpio comes in 3 Diesel 120, 140, 75 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Scorpio and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review