Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper comparison
Compare Mahindra Scorpio and Mahindra Bolero Camper
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.87 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Camper starts at ₹ 8.56 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.19 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel engine returns 15 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Camper base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Scorpio gets 3 Diesel 120, 140, 75 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Camper comes in 62 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Scorpio
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review