Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper comparison
Compare Mahindra Scorpio and Mahindra Bolero Camper
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.87 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Camper starts at ₹ 8.56 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.19 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel engine returns 15 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Camper base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Scorpio gets 3 Diesel 120, 140, 75 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Camper comes in 62 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Scorpio
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Aston Martin Not Actively Pursuing New Investors As Opens SUV Plant
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review