Mahindra Scorpio Vs Lexus ES comparison
Compare Mahindra Scorpio and Lexus ES
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Scorpio Vs Lexus ES on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus ES starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 67.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.87 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus ES base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus ES gets 176 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Scorpio comes in 3 Diesel 120, 140, 75 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Scorpio
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review