Mahindra Scorpio Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee comparison
Compare Mahindra Scorpio and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Scorpio Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at ₹ 87.84 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee costs ₹ 87.84 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.25 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.87 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Grand Cherokee base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Grand Cherokee gets 286 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 240, 469 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Scorpio comes in 3 Diesel 120, 140, 75 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Scorpio
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review