Mahindra Scorpio Vs Hyundai Creta comparison
Compare Mahindra Scorpio and Hyundai Creta
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Scorpio Vs Hyundai Creta on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.97 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 11.42 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Creta Diesel top-end costs ₹ 18.73 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.87 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Creta base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Creta gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 89, 126 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Scorpio comes in 3 Diesel 120, 140, 75 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Scorpio and Hyundai Creta
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Scorpio
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review