Mahindra Marazzo Vs Tata Hexa comparison
Compare Mahindra Marazzo and Tata Hexa
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Marazzo Vs Tata Hexa on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Marazzo starts at ₹ 10.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.77 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 12.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 18.37 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Marazzo base Diesel engine returns 18 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Marazzo gets 121 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Marazzo and Tata Hexa
Can the Mahindra Marazzo dethrone the segment leader Toyota Innova Crysta? Be prepared to be surprised. Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Marazzo
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Altroz
- Mahindra Marazzo M2 8-Seater Vs Mahindra Marazzo M2 8-Seater
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Mahindra KUV100
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Renault Triber
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- SIAM Acknowledges Automakers' Compliance In Meeting BS6 Deadline
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Royal Enfield Sees Massive Dip Of 44 Per Cent In Domestic Sales
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review