Mahindra Marazzo Vs SsangYong Rexton W comparison
Compare Mahindra Marazzo and SsangYong Rexton W
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Marazzo Vs SsangYong Rexton W on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel SsangYong Rexton W starts at ₹ 25.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 27.51 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Marazzo starts at ₹ 12.31 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.52 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the SsangYong Rexton W base Diesel engine returns 11 kmpl. The Mahindra Marazzo base Diesel returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the SsangYong Rexton W gets 2 Diesel 162, 184 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Marazzo comes in 121 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Marazzo and SsangYong Rexton W
Related Comparison of Mahindra Marazzo
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Vellfire To Be Launched In February, Details Out
- Auto Components Supply Chain Could be Disrupted If Coronavirus Outbreak Persists Longer: ICRA
- Jaguar Land Rover's Project Vector Is An Autonomous Electric Concept
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Renault To Showcase 8 Electrified Vehicles
- Honda Forza 300 Maxi Scooter: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review