Mahindra Marazzo Vs Renault Lodgy comparison
Compare Mahindra Marazzo and Renault Lodgy
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Marazzo Vs Renault Lodgy on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Renault Lodgy starts at ₹ 9.87 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.39 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Marazzo starts at ₹ 12.31 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.52 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Lodgy base Diesel engine returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra Marazzo base Diesel returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Lodgy gets 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Marazzo comes in 121 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Marazzo and Renault Lodgy
Can the Mahindra Marazzo dethrone the segment leader Toyota Innova Crysta? Be prepared to be surprised. Read More
We pit the new generation Toyota Innova Crysta with its closest competitor the Renault Lodgy to see if the new MPV still holds the podium in the MPV segment or can the Lodgy finally take over. Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 73.70 Lakh
- Renault Triber BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.99 Lakh
- 2020 Hero Pleasure+ 110 FI BS6 Scooter Launched, Prices Start Rs. 54,800
- Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 2.92 Lakh
- Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 3.22 Crore
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review