Mahindra KUV100 NXT Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe comparison
Compare Mahindra KUV100 NXT and Mahindra Verito Vibe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra KUV100 NXT Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra KUV100 NXT starts at ₹ 5.44 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.03 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT costs ₹ 6.56 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra KUV100 NXT Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.1 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito Vibe starts at ₹ 7.54 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.59 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito Vibe base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 77 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito Vibe comes in 64 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra KUV100 NXT and Mahindra Verito Vibe
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra KUV100 NXT
- Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra KUV100
- Renault Triber Vs Mahindra KUV100
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Mahindra KUV100
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Tata Tiago
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Mahindra KUV100 K2 Petrol Vs Mahindra KUV100 K2 Petrol
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Ford Figo
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Honda Amaze
Recent News and Reviews
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review