Mahindra KUV100 NXT Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comparison
Compare Mahindra KUV100 NXT and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra KUV100 NXT Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra KUV100 NXT starts at ₹ 5.44 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.03 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT costs ₹ 6.56 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra KUV100 NXT Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.1 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios starts at ₹ 5.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios costs ₹ 7.68 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.15 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 26 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 77 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra KUV100 NXT and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra KUV100 NXT
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Here's How Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Escaped From Japan
- 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 And Boxster GTS 4.0 Unveiled
- Ather 450X Launch Details Revealed
- Groupe Renault Worldwide Sales In 2019 Down By 3.4 Per Cent; India Shows Strong Growth
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review