Mahindra KUV100 NXT Vs Honda Amaze comparison
Compare Mahindra KUV100 NXT and Honda Amaze
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra KUV100 NXT Vs Honda Amaze on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.76 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 7.56 Lakh, whereas the Honda Amaze Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.96 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT starts at ₹ 4.88 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.01 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT costs ₹ 5.91 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra KUV100 NXT comes with a price tag of ₹ 7.95 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Amaze base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 0 kmpl. The Mahindra KUV100 NXT base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Amaze gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra KUV100 NXT comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 77 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra KUV100 NXT and Honda Amaze
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra KUV100 NXT
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Kia Carnival Vs Mahindra KUV100
- Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra KUV100
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Mahindra KUV100
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Datsun Go Plus
- Ford Figo Vs Mahindra KUV100
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Jeep Compass
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- GM's First-Quarter China Car Sales Drop 43% As Coronavirus Cuts Demand
- BMW Is Working To Safeguard Liquidity During Coronavirus Crisis: Report
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review