Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 comparison
Compare Mahindra e2oPlus and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 starts at ₹ 4.11 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 costs ₹ 4.98 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e2oPlus starts at ₹ 8.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.36 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Mahindra e2oPlus base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Mahindra e2oPlus comes in 25 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra e2oPlus and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra e2oPlus
- Mahindra e2oPlus P6 Vs Mahindra e2oPlus P4
- Mahindra e2oPlus P4 Vs Mahindra e2oPlus P4
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Ford Endeavour
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Tata Tiago NRG Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Hyundai Venue Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Bajaj Qute Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review