Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Mahindra Supro comparison
Compare Mahindra e2oPlus and Mahindra Supro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Mahindra Supro on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Supro starts at ₹ 5.84 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.47 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e2oPlus starts at ₹ 8.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.36 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Supro base Diesel engine returns 24 kmpl. The Mahindra e2oPlus base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Supro gets 45 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra e2oPlus comes in 25 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra e2oPlus
- Mahindra e2oPlus P6 Vs Mahindra e2oPlus P4
- Mahindra e2oPlus P4 Vs Mahindra e2oPlus P4
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Ford Endeavour
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Tata Tiago NRG Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Hyundai Venue Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Bajaj Qute Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review