Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Hyundai EON comparison
Compare Mahindra e2oPlus and Hyundai EON
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Hyundai EON on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai EON starts at ₹ 3.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e2oPlus starts at ₹ 8.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.36 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai EON base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra e2oPlus base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai EON gets 2 Petrol 68, 55 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra e2oPlus comes in 25 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra e2oPlus
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Ford Endeavour
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Hyundai EON
- Mahindra e2oPlus P6 Vs Mahindra e2oPlus P4
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Mahindra e-Verito
- Tata Tiago NRG Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review