Mahindra e-Verito Vs Fiat Linea Classic comparison
Compare Mahindra e-Verito and Fiat Linea Classic
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra e-Verito Vs Fiat Linea Classic on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea Classic starts at ₹ 7.26 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea Classic costs ₹ 8.44 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Classic Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e-Verito starts at ₹ 10.39 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.94 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea Classic base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra e-Verito base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea Classic gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra e-Verito comes in 41 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra e-Verito
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Here's How Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Escaped From Japan
- 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 And Boxster GTS 4.0 Unveiled
- Ather 450X Launch Details Revealed
- Groupe Renault Worldwide Sales In 2019 Down By 3.4 Per Cent; India Shows Strong Growth
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review