Mahindra e-Verito Vs Fiat Linea Classic comparison
Compare Mahindra e-Verito and Fiat Linea Classic
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra e-Verito Vs Fiat Linea Classic on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea Classic starts at ₹ 7.26 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea Classic costs ₹ 8.44 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Classic Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e-Verito starts at ₹ 11.35 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.77 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea Classic base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra e-Verito base Electric returns 140 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea Classic gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra e-Verito comes in 41 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra e-Verito
- Mahindra e-Verito D4 Vs Mahindra e-Verito D6
- Mahindra e-Verito Vs Mahindra Verito
- Mahindra e-Verito Vs Toyota Etios
- Tata Tigor EV Vs Mahindra e-Verito
- Mahindra e-Verito D6 Vs Mahindra e-Verito D2
- Tata Tigor JTP Vs Mahindra e-Verito
- Tata Tigor EV Vs Tata Nexon
- Mahindra e-Verito Vs Tata Tiago
- Mahindra e-Verito Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review