Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Tata Safari Storme comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up and Tata Safari Storme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Tata Safari Storme on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 13.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.32 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up starts at ₹ 7.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.52 Lakh for range topping Diesel model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up costs ₹ 8.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Safari Storme base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up base Diesel returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Safari Storme gets 2 Diesel 154, 148 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up comes in 63 bhp Diesel engine and 52 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 2WD BS4 Refresh Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 2WD BS4 Refresh
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up FB BS4 Refresh Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 2WD BS4 Refresh
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review