Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Tata Harrier comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up and Tata Harrier
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Tata Harrier on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up starts at ₹ 7.36 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.52 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up costs ₹ 8.14 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 16.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 24.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up gets 63 bhp Diesel engine and 52 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 07, 2018 06:11 PM
Tata Motors plans to launch the Harrier in January 2019 and we expect it to be priced between 16 lakh rupees to 21 lakh rupees which will put it into the territory of the Hyundai Creta at the... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 2WD BS4 Refresh Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 2WD BS4 Refresh
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up FB BS4 Refresh Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 2WD BS4 Refresh
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review