Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Nissan Kicks comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up and Nissan Kicks
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Nissan Kicks on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Kicks costs ₹ 11.3 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Kicks Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up starts at ₹ 7.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.52 Lakh for range topping Diesel model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up costs ₹ 8.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Kicks base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up base Diesel returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Kicks gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up comes in 63 bhp Diesel engine and 52 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up and Nissan Kicks
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 2WD BS4 Refresh Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 2WD BS4 Refresh
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up FB BS4 Refresh Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 2WD BS4 Refresh
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review