Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Force Motors Gurkha comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up and Force Motors Gurkha
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Force Motors Gurkha on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 11.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up starts at ₹ 7.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.52 Lakh for range topping Diesel model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up costs ₹ 8.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up base Diesel returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Force Motors Gurkha gets 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up comes in 63 bhp Diesel engine and 52 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 2WD BS4 Refresh Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 2WD BS4 Refresh
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up FB BS4 Refresh Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up 2WD BS4 Refresh
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review