Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Isuzu D-Max comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero Camper and Isuzu D-Max
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Isuzu D-Max on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero Camper starts at ₹ 8.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 7.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.09 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero Camper base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero Camper gets 62 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max comes in 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra TUV300
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Tata Nexon Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Bolero Camper 4WD PS BS4 Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper 2WD PS BS4
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Ford Figo
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review