Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Force Motors Gurkha comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero Camper and Force Motors Gurkha
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Force Motors Gurkha on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 11.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Camper starts at ₹ 8.56 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.19 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Camper base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Force Motors Gurkha gets 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Camper comes in 62 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra TUV300
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Tata Nexon Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Bolero Camper 4WD PS BS4 Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper 2WD PS BS4
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Ford Figo
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review