Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Sumo comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero and Tata Sumo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Sumo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 8.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Sumo starts at ₹ 8.76 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.4 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Tata Sumo base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero gets 2 Diesel 63, 70 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Sumo comes in 84 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Jaguar XJ Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Renault Duster
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Sumo
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review