Mahindra Bolero Vs MG Hector comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero and MG Hector
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Vs MG Hector on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.48 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.28 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 7.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.78 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero base Diesel returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Bolero comes in 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Honda Amaze
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Hyundai Creta
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Dazzling B-Town Divas & Their Swanky Rides
- Mahindra To Manufacture 10,000 Masks A Day In 10 Days
- HMSI Bucks Coronavirus Threat With Sales Growth In March
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Skipping Your Auto Loan EMI May Not Be A Wise Decision
- China's Dongfeng Reviews PSA Stake Sale After Price Fall
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review