Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra e2oPlus comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero and Mahindra e2oPlus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra e2oPlus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 8.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e2oPlus starts at ₹ 8.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.36 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Mahindra e2oPlus base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero gets 2 Diesel 63, 70 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra e2oPlus comes in 25 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Jaguar XJ Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Renault Duster
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Sumo
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Introduces 25 Years Anniversary Package For RS Models In Europe
- Porsche And Lucasfilm Will Present A Fantasy Starship At Star Wars Premiere
- Volkswagen India Partners With ORIX To Provide Its Vehicles On Lease
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review