Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero and Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 8.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up starts at ₹ 7.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.52 Lakh for range topping Diesel model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up costs ₹ 8.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up base Diesel returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero gets 2 Diesel 63, 70 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up comes in 63 bhp Diesel engine and 52 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Jaguar XJ Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Renault Duster
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Sumo
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Recalled In US
- Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 BS6 Version Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.45 Lakh
- Jaguar Land Rover Global Sales Down By 3.4% In November 2019
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Likely To Recommend $22 Million Fine Against Nissan
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review