Mahindra Bolero Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero and Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 8.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 19.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.83 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero gets 2 Diesel 63, 70 bhp engines, whereas the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comes in 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero
- Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Power Plus LX 2WD BS4 Vs Mahindra Bolero Power Plus LX 2WD BS4
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Hyundai Venue Vs Mahindra Bolero
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review