Mahindra Bolero Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero and Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 7.77 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.78 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 16.55 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.99 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero base Diesel engine returns 0 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero gets 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comes in 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Sumo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Honda Amaze
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Hyundai Creta
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- China May Ease Electric Car Quotas, Delay Emission Rules To Help Automakers: Report
- Car Sales March 2020: Honda Cars India Records 78.50 Per Cent Drop In Sales
- Hyundai's Global Sales Drops By 21% In March As Coronavirus Hits Demand, Output
- Bollywood Actors & Their Lavishly Expensive Cars
- Car Sales March 2020: Kia Motors Maintains Its Position Among Top Three Carmakers
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review