Mahindra Bolero Vs Ford EcoSport comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero and Ford EcoSport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Vs Ford EcoSport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford EcoSport starts at ₹ 9.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford EcoSport costs ₹ 9.77 Lakh, whereas the Ford EcoSport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 8.24 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.91 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford EcoSport base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford EcoSport gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Bolero comes in 2 Diesel 63, 70 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Bolero and Ford EcoSport
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero
- Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Power Plus LX 2WD BS4 Vs Mahindra Bolero Power Plus LX 2WD BS4
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Hyundai Venue Vs Mahindra Bolero
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review