Mahindra Bolero Vs Datsun Go+ comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero and Datsun Go+
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Vs Datsun Go+ on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go+ starts at ₹ 4.61 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 8.24 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.91 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go+ base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go+ gets 68 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Bolero comes in 2 Diesel 63, 70 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Jaguar XJ Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Renault Duster
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Sumo
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Global Electric Vehicle Market To Clock 24.6 Million Units By 2026
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review