Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Volvo XC90 comparison
Compare Mahindra Alturas G4 and Volvo XC90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Volvo XC90 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 95.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.04 Crore for the fully-loaded Diesel model. The base Hybrid version of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.55 Crore, whereas the Volvo XC90 Hybrid top-end costs ₹ 1.68 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Alturas G4 starts at ₹ 32.93 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 36.47 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC90 base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Mahindra Alturas G4 base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC90 gets 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 398, 408 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Alturas G4 comes in 178 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Alturas G4 and Volvo XC90
Related Comparison of Mahindra Alturas G4
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- GM's Cruise Unit Unveils Driverless Prototype Vehicle For Ride-Sharing Service
- Tata Altroz Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 5.29 Lakh
- Honda Recalling 2.7 Million North American Vehicles For New Air Bag Inflator Defect
- Toyota To Recall 3.4 Million Vehicles Worldwide For Faulty Airbags
- Musk-Run Tesla Hit $100-bn Market Value For First Time
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review