Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado comparison
Compare Mahindra Alturas G4 and Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Toyota Land Cruiser Prado starts at ₹ 1.14 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Alturas G4 starts at ₹ 32.93 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 36.47 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado base Diesel engine returns 11 kmpl. The Mahindra Alturas G4 base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado gets 171 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Alturas G4 comes in 178 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Alturas G4
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- KTM 390 Adventure Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.99 Lakh
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review