Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS comparison
Compare Mahindra Alturas G4 and Mercedes-Benz GLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at ₹ 1.04 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs ₹ 1.04 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Alturas G4 starts at ₹ 32.93 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 36.47 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLS base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 11 kmpl. The Mahindra Alturas G4 base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLS gets 329 bhp Petrol engine and 254 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Alturas G4 comes in 178 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Alturas G4 and Mercedes-Benz GLS
We take you down the memory lane as I recalls my chronicles with the original TVS Victor my father bought 14 years ago, while comparing it to the all-new 2016 Victor launched earlier this year. Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Alturas G4
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review