Lexus RX Vs Volvo XC60 comparison
Compare Lexus RX and Volvo XC60
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus RX Vs Volvo XC60 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo XC60 starts at ₹ 55.62 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 70.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.53 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC60 base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC60 gets 2 Diesel 233, 181 bhp engines, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus RX
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review