Lexus RX Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comparison
Compare Lexus RX and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus RX Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at ₹ 59.7 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 81.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Diesel top-end costs ₹ 70.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.53 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque gets 237 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus RX
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Kone Electric Sets New Guinness World Record
- U.S. Will Look At Sudden Acceleration Complaints Involving 500,000 Tesla Vehicles
- German Carmakers, Unions Urge More Government Help For Electric Shift
- MG ZS EV Bags 2100 Bookings In Just 27 Days; Launch Preponed
- China's Great Wall Motor Agrees To Buy General Motors' India Plant
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review