Lexus RX Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport comparison
Compare Lexus RX and Land Rover Discovery Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus RX Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Discovery Sport starts at ₹ 57.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 61.62 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Discovery Sport costs ₹ 51.22 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.27 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.53 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Discovery Sport base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Discovery Sport gets 237 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 148, 177 bhp engines, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus RX
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Flying Cars Could Lure Investors Away From Ground-Based Services - Survey
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review