Lexus RC F Vs DC Avanti comparison
Compare Lexus RC F and DC Avanti
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus RC F Vs DC Avanti on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol DC Avanti starts at ₹ 42.54 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus RC F starts at ₹ 2.34 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the DC Avanti base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Lexus RC F base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the DC Avanti gets 250 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus RC F comes in 471 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus RC F
- Lexus RC F Vs BMW M5
- Lexus RC F Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Lexus RC F
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Lexus RC F
- Lexus RC F Vs Aston Martin Rapide
- Lexus RC F Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Lexus RC F Vs Maserati Ghibli
- Lexus RC F Vs DC Avanti
- Porsche 911 Vs Lexus RC F
- Lexus RC F Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review