Lexus RC F Vs BMW M2 comparison
Compare Lexus RC F and BMW M2
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus RC F Vs BMW M2 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus RC F starts at ₹ 2.34 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M2 starts at ₹ 96.77 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus RC F base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The BMW M2 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus RC F gets 471 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW M2 comes in 404 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus RC F
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review