Lexus RC F Vs BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comparison
Compare Lexus RC F and BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus RC F Vs BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus RC F starts at ₹ 2.34 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 75.65 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo costs ₹ 75.65 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comes with a price tag of ₹ 87.45 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus RC F base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus RC F gets 471 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comes in 254 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 188, 262 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Lexus RC F
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review