Lexus RC F Vs Audi R8 comparison
Compare Lexus RC F and Audi R8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus RC F Vs Audi R8 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi R8 starts at ₹ 3.18 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus RC F starts at ₹ 2.34 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi R8 base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Lexus RC F base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi R8 gets 602 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus RC F comes in 471 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus RC F
- Lexus RC F Vs BMW M5
- Lexus RC F Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Lexus RC F
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Lexus RC F
- Lexus RC F Vs Aston Martin Rapide
- Lexus RC F Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Lexus RC F Vs Maserati Ghibli
- Lexus RC F Vs DC Avanti
- Porsche 911 Vs Lexus RC F
- Lexus RC F Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review