Lexus NX Vs Toyota Fortuner comparison
Compare Lexus NX and Toyota Fortuner
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus NX Vs Toyota Fortuner on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 33.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 34.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 35.45 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 40.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 64.88 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67.72 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Lexus NX and Toyota Fortuner
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Lexus NX
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review