Lexus NX Vs Tata Hexa comparison
Compare Lexus NX and Tata Hexa
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus NX Vs Tata Hexa on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 15.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 64.88 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67.72 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Hexa base Diesel engine returns 15 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Hexa gets 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Lexus NX and Tata Hexa
Related Comparison of Lexus NX
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- Hyundai i20: New Vs Old
- 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Launch Date Announced
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun