Lexus NX Vs Mitsubishi Montero comparison
Compare Lexus NX and Mitsubishi Montero
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus NX Vs Mitsubishi Montero on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mitsubishi Montero starts at ₹ 68.62 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 64.88 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67.72 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mitsubishi Montero base Diesel engine returns 12 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mitsubishi Montero gets 189 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus NX
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Here's How Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Escaped From Japan
- 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 And Boxster GTS 4.0 Unveiled
- Ather 450X Launch Details Revealed
- Groupe Renault Worldwide Sales In 2019 Down By 3.4 Per Cent; India Shows Strong Growth
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review